- Polymer receiver, front grip, stock, and motor grip w/ fully licensed H&K trademarks
- Lipo ready Ver.III full metal gearbox with reinforced internals
- Front rails for tactical accessories
- H&K side folding skeleton stock
- Integrated front and adjustable rear iron sights w/ full length top rail for optics
- Integrated sling mount points at front and rear of gun
- Ambidextrous mag release, charging handle, and fire selector
- Because Pink!
FPS Range: 340-375
The Licensed H&K G36C is an exceptional game gun with authentic H&K licensed trademarks. The rifle features great accuracy, power and range right out of the box. The rifle utilizes the Tokyo Marui spec Ver.3 gearbox that is fully upgradeable and customizable with various parts Evike.com has to offer.
This particular G36C is specially made and is exclusive to Evike.com. Rather than just painting the gun pink, we had the factory specially make the polymer itself pink and white for that extra amount of awesomeness in each gun.
Length: 510mm / 720mm (Folded / Total)
Inner Barrel: 247mm
Magazine Capacity: 400rd Hi-Capacity. Compatible with Matrix, Tokyo Marui, G&G and other similar G36 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 340~375 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Gearbox: Ver 3 Full Metal Reinforced Gearbox. Fully Upgradeable.
Motor: Short Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
Battery: 8.4v 1600mAh Small Type / 7.4v LiPo recommended (Wired to Handguard w/ Small Tamiya)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Things you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger
- Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.
- Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.
- High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g 0.25g BBs for best results.
- Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
About Elite Force / Umarex
Since 1972 Umarex has created a world of adventure for sport shooters, recreational shooters and hunters. Its high-performance, high quality models permit training under highly realistic conditions.